£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Streamlining, process improvement and performance measurement. Sound familiar? I hope so as you're currently reading an advert for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Gleeson Engineering are supporting a leading manufacturer based out of the Hereford area with their current recruitment drive, as they hunt for the most technically skilled Manufacturing Engineer available on the market. This opportunity will offer a fantastic basic salary, of between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, whilst working a family friendly day shift.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer who enjoys a heavy plant machinery environment. This role will offer you the chance to influence manufacturing processes, optimise process performance and minimise rejections from a manufacturing facility that has not stopped supplying their clients with precision engineered components since the early 1800's.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven history as a Manufacturing Engineer, ideally from a precision engineering company within a highly regulated environment
- HNC qualified within Engineering or a BTEC with supporting experience and qualifications
- Knowledge of implementing lean manufacturing techniques and tools
- Ability to provide genuine experiences of driving out waste and cost within a business
- Experience of recognising opportunities to develop and implement visual data capture and reporting mechanisms
This position will suit you if you want to work within a role that offers continuous improvement, a genuine sense of achievement and the opportunity to take ownership over various projects. So the question is, why haven't you clicked apply?