Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a Midlands based Aerospace manufacturer, are looking to increase their engineering department with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. The business is privately owned and trades globally across various industry sectors. Specialising in several engineering solutions the business utilise complex machining, supply chain management and specialist finishes to ensure all orders are to customers requirements.
Main responsibilities of the successful Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop the manufacturing processes for a range of precision components across various industry sectors
- Manage all NPI projects to deliver components on time and within budget requirements, hold regular project meetings and deliver successful ideas through to finish
- Generate programs for a range of machining centres, this would include 4 & 5 axis machining centres
- Produce accurate stage drawings for manufacturing operations
- Have experience using a range of CADCAM systems. It is desirable this includes Solidworks.
You the successful Manufacturing Engineer will have experience working with a range of CNC machines and fully conversant with modern manufacturing techniques. You will have a dynamic and enthusiastic working presence and have strong project management skills. Having experience of APQP, PFMEA's with a proven track record of NPI would be desirable.
In return for your experience my client offers a remuneration of £45,000 DOE with additional benefits including pension, bonus and career development.