A market leading service organisation is looking to appoint a Managing Director to take control of their growing training arm of the business.
Through the development of partnerships with employers, awarding bodies and individuals, the business has developed into an award winning and highly respected Training Provider.
The business is now looking to expand its training services further across the UK offering a wide range of apprenticeships and vocational training courses designed to meet the needs of all employers and individuals, enhancing business growth and productivity.
With an extensive background in the commercial training sector, you will be responsible as the MD to grow and develop the training provision of the business, devising a strategic plan to take the business on a long-term journey. You will provide the leadership, management and vision to continue to grow a successful training business, putting in the necessary operational controls, procedures, and people systems in place.
This role requires someone of proven MD calibre with an extensive background in the commercial training sector with experience of NVQs, AEB, Apprenticeships, Funding and levy's and vocational training.
As the MD you will be would be expected to:
- Participate in the development of strategic plans to increase long-term profitability, mitigate financial risks and to ensure excellence in service delivery to customers
- Develop, execute and communicate an effective long-term growth strategy, working collaboratively with the wider business to identify and develop value propositions and product offerings that will enhance growth potential
- Develop annual Business Plans to deliver the longer-term strategy
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth
- Lead a progressive development strategy, securing new revenue and delivering creative solutions to enhance the organisation's reputation and influence across the training sector
- Create, develop and build a strong pipeline of business to deliver a predictable and growing revenue stream in line with agreed targets and timings
- Work with businesses, colleges and education services to drive revenue streams
- Capitalise on growth and business development opportunities
- Drive cultural and operational change in the organisation to ensure continual improvement
You must be able to demonstrate a track record of significant success in a high-profile leadership role with a clear focus on delivering service excellence within a commercial training environment with experience of NVQs, Apprenticeships, Funding and levy's and vocational training.
This is an exciting opportunity as the MD to make a significant impact on a successful, profitable and growing business in the training sector, with the potential to have LTIPs/shares in the success growth of the division.