£200000.00 - £250000 per annum + car, bonus, LTIP and package
2 months ago
A high-profile appointment to lead a growing division in a technology led FTSE listed business. The business is a market leader that delivers a variety of digital services and solutions in the benefits sector to both multinational and SME companies. With locations across the UK, the business has a unique ability to provide customer specific solutions in an ever-changing digital world.
The Managing Director is accountable for providing the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that this diverse division has the necessary operational controls, procedures, talent and people systems in place, taking into account Group policies and procedures and regulatory requirements impacting the business of the pillar, to effectively grow the organisation and ensure financial strength and operational efficiency.
Reporting to the Executive Board , this key role will be responsible for the organisational design and delivery of services by the division. Accountable for achieving the revenue and profitability by developing and executing a strategic plan to significantly grow the business, delivering tangible and measurable outcomes in line with the Group's overall objectives will be key.
Primary accountabilities include:
- Development, execution and communication of effective long-term growth strategy
- Working collaboratively with wider group functions to identify and develop value propositions and product offerings that will enhance growth potential
- Development of annual Business Plan to deliver the longer term strategy
- Deliver both margin expansion and revenue growth across the division
- Ensure the ongoing investment and development of all employees and deliver inspirational leadership as part of a senior management team
- Deliver growth from all commercial activity through identifying, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers'
The successful candidate will have gained substantial senior leadership experience within a regulated environment, ideally with a pension provider. With a broad strategic background with a thorough understanding of the commercial and operational experience needed to deliver business profitability improvements, successful growth and continual improvement.