An outstanding opportunity to join a leading professional services client based in Surrey. This will be a hybrid working on a 3/2 basis. The offices are based in a central location with parking on site and also easy access to the station.
Responsible for managing and reporting the financial performance across a portfolio of accounts and working as part of a key member of the finance team.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts, forecasting, budgeting and balance sheet reconciliations, whilst ensuring adherence to internal accounting policies and GAAP.
- Production and interpretation of a detailed monthly reporting pack, presenting the financial at monthly reviews to senior management
- Provide Business Partnering and analytical support to Operations, Programme/Project Managers and Project Analysts, displaying the confidence to support and challenge financial assumptions and identifying key risks
- Translation of sales pipeline opportunities into financial forecasts.
- Management of working capital, driving account cash collection through proactive management of WIP and debt balances
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Production of ad-hoc reports and analysis to support and assist in decision making.
- Practical financial accounting experience and recognised accountancy qualification (or at final stage of exams)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience of project accounting
- Systems experience in ORACLE and Business Objects
- To have worked closely with senior non-Finance resources
- IT industry knowledge