Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Are you an experienced Management Accountant who loves handling large quantities of data? Are you skilled in data manipulation and producing reports?
Keen to speak with Management Accountants/ Analysts who can start work immediately on initially a 6-month FTC. This role is for a corporate client of ours based in the heart of Birmingham city centre and would best suit someone who can produce management accounts packs, with excellent data manipulation skills. Ideally you will have come from a small to medium sized business and can analyse data all the way through to reporting.
Depending on experience you can expect a salary between £30,000 - £35,000.
Interviews will take place via video links, and the business is fully equip for virtual on boarding.
As a Management Accountant/ Analyst you will:
- Produce monthly cost centre reports, and individual business units P&Ls
- Assist with cost allocation
- Production of cost centre budgets and forecasts
- Attend meetings/ calls, to discuss costs and budget planning
- Participate in the implementation of budget tools
Please get in touch to find out more!