Stourbridge, West Midlands
Up to £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a family run, global investment business based in Lye, West Midlands. We are assisting with their search to find a Management Accountant - QBE, who is organised, motivated and has good technical accounting skills.
The Management Accountant will report to the Property business FD and will be supervising three members of staff.
Depending on level of experience, the successful Management Accountant can expect a salary of £35,000+ per annum.
Overview of the Management Accounts role:
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Be responsible for month end procedures (inc. accruals and prepayments)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Monitoring costs to make appropriate savings
- Quarterly VAT return
- Preparing quarterly rolling forecast and bank covenant report
- Preparation of tax analysis
Essential skills and experience to be a successful applicant:
- Strong and relevant industry experience
- Experience in producing reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Sound Microsoft skills
- Experience working in a family run business
- Well organised to ensure that deadlines are adhered to
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and well in a team
- Property business experience would be an advantage
To apply for the Management Accountant position submit your CV and we will be in touch.