£26000 - £28000 per annum + FTE
about 2 months ago
PART TIME ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT- 12 month FTC
I am looking to speak to Management Accountants/ Assistant Management Accountants who are available immediately, to join a welcoming and successful finance team for a company based in Cannock. You will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager and will play a crucial part in the day to day reporting, with a large focus around month end. You can expect a salary between £26,000- £28,000 (FTE).
A part time opportunity like this is rare, so please get applying to avoid missing out on this Assistant Management Accountant opportunity.
Ideally you will be part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) with good knowledge of Excel, you will be extremely organised, self-motivated and be quick to develop a sound knowledge of the wider business and key drivers behind financial performance.
Please be available for interviews week commencing 7th December.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Production of daily and monthly financial reporting
- Manage capital expenditure
- Review of period end postings, analysis of variances to budgets and forecasts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Accruals & prepayments
- Ensure all coding is correct on purchase orders
- Manage commercial card and other expense processing, ensuring all supporting documents are completed correctly
- Adhoc financial analysis is required
For more information please do get in touch!