Coventry, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + study package + benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you a part qualified Management Accountant? Would you like to work for a reputable, professional and solution focused business? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining an innovative, growing and committed finance team, reporting directly into the Senior Manager near Coventry. You will receive a salary up to £30k depending on experience alongside other great benefits including study support, career progression and flexible working hours.
- Producing of monthly management accounts
- Developing reporting
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Building relationships across the business
- Preparation of variance analysis
- Assist prepare financial statements and year end audit
- Monthly Cost Review
- Preparing annual budget and forecasts
- Bank and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating reports and spreadsheets for management
- System and process improvement
Is a Management Accountant role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a Management Accountant, If you enjoy working in a team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you. Ideally you will be part qualified in CIMA or ACCA.
- Study Support if required
- Free onsiteonsite parking
- Open plan offices
- Flexible working hours