£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bonus + bens
6 months ago
Management Accountant (Part Qualified / Finalist - CIMA or ACCA) - Reading
We are working closely with our high profile, well-recognised and well-established client in Reading, in order to recruit for them a talented Management Accountant. Ideally you will be actively studying ACCA or CIMA, and have recent and relevant Management Accounts experience. This is a newly created role, so an exciting time to be joining and you will be very well supported by the Finance Director and the transactional finance team also.
Due to an impressive year of growth, this position has been created and you will take ownership and responsibility for a variety of tasks and projects. For the chosen Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Active involvement with budgeting and re-forecasting process
- Undertaking the monthly Group Management Reporting and consolidation process
- Monthly management reporting
- Provide financial statements for the various holding companies
- Working closely with the Finance Director for ad-hoc projects
- Work closely with the AP and AR teams to ensuring accuracy and integrity of ledgers
- Maintain relationships across finance and non-finance teams
- Responsible for Fixed Asset Register and month-end reports and regular analysis
The successful Management Accountant will ideally offer:
- The ability to work on their own initiative with support and training where needed
- Be exceptonally career-driven and ambitious
- Previous experience of working in a hands-on finance team, in a similar hands-on role, ideally covering a number of the duties previously, but full training will be given where needed
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA - Part Qual or Finalist level
- Offer superb system and communication skills
- The ability to be pro-active, dedicated, efficient and comfortable working in a high-profile business
Our client will offer a superb benefits package, including a yearly bonus (5-10%), study support, health-care, and life assurance. This Management Accountant role will initially be interviewed and on-boarded at home, due to COVID restrictions and then will be located back in the office after restrictions have lifted. There may be then an opportunity to work from home and the office flexibly each week. Please contact me for a full job spec and for further details of this unique Management Accountant position where long-term career prospects will be highly attractive for you.
The client can offer very modern offices on the outskirts of Reading, with great facilities and free parking.