£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
about 2 months ago
Management Accountant (Part Qualified or QBE) - Hounslow
£45,000 - £50,000 + study support if needed + pension, health-care, 20 days holiday, rising to 25 days
Free Parking + within easy reach of all public transport route
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 at home
We are delighted to be supporting our award-winning, international logistics business, with the hiring of an experienced Management Accountant, to support the Finance Manager and the wider finance team. Our client is able to offer a great career for the successful candidate - and ideally you will be able to offer recent UK experience of performing a similar role.
If you are available to start immediately, then that will be very appealing to our client, however they will wait a month for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities as the Management Accountant:
- Focused on preparing the monthly management pack, along with variance analysis for the various entities
- Be also responsible for the budgeting process
- Processing/reviewing of monthly journals, as well as accruals and prepayments
- Responsible for balancing the Intercompany accounts with transactional teams, other management accounts and group entities
- Be responsible for the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations preparation and sign off
- Managing of audit process, developing relationships with external auditors
- Adhering to and developing internal financial controls, improving processes where necessary
- Work closely with the individual P&L owners to ensure accurate monthly reporting and in line with budget
- Work closely with the transactional accounting team and guide them on any areas needed
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partner on annual budget and re-forecasting quarterly
- Complete the VAT returns for the entity
- Complete any ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Daily use of SAP and Excel
The successful Management Accountant will be able to offer:
- The ability to hit the ground running, with minimal training
- Be adaptable, enthusiastic and be able to multi-task
- Be a Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience Management Accountant
- Strong leadership skills and superb communication skills
- Team focussed, supportive and hard working.
My client is able to offer interviews in w/c 19th December and us also able to offer an immediate start. Please do get in touch for further details on this unique Management Accountant role. My client can also offer hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 at home) and will also offer long term career progression.