Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + study
3 months ago
Management Accountant - based in Princes Risborough, Bucks - £30,000 - £34,000 + study support
Benefits: 25 days holiday + pension, life assurance, long-term career opportunities
Must be a car driver and car owner due to rural location of client
35 hour week - hybrid working (4 days a week in the office)
I am delighted to seeking a Management Accountant for my client, who are very proud of their achievements to date. They operate within the UK, and employ over 120 people in their office, with plans to add more talented people to their team each year. This is a newly created role, that ideally would suit individuals who offer some previous Management Accounting experience, and actively studying ACCA or CIMA.
You will support the Head of Finance and work within a Finance team of 8, and you will provide a high level of standard within your work and are likely to have covered a previous Management Accounting role previously and recently in the UK.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the company as they are expanding, and adding more staff members to the growing, well established business.
Your role will most certainly be varied and will include:
- Producing a full set of Monthly Management Accounts
- Supporting the Finance Manager with a variety of month-end tasks
- Providing accurate and high quality cash-flow forecasting
- Responsible for producing quarterly VAT returns, reporting and forecasting
- Assisting the Finance Manager with month-end and year-end accounts preparation
- Responsible for cash management and reporting, and cash=flow forecasting
- Arranging posting and payment of journals
- Ad-hoc projects (systems, transformation and looking at new ways of working)
The ideal profile for the successful Management Accountant will include:
- Recent Management Accountant experience - who is studying ACCA or CIMA and be career-focussed
- Be systems savvy and able to multi task at all times
- Be Team spirited, focussed and happy to communicate with all levels of personnel
This is a unique, exceptional opportunity to join a well established UK Services business that seek to add valuable talent to their team. This Management Accountant role will offer hybrid working, and superb benefits. Please contact me for further details of this Management Accountant role.