£30000 - £43000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Looking to speak with part qualified accountants with Retail/ Distribution experience to join a highly reputable brand based in Tamworth.
After many internal promotions, the business is looking to recruit externally to bring fresh and ambitious talent to their team. Working specifically within the Management Accounting team; this role is supporting with the production of monthly accounts, and maintenance of key financial processes to aid with reporting accuracy.
The successful Management Accountant can expect a salary of up to £30,000 per annum + full study support and fantastic benefits. The business is providing flexibility to work from home and or in the office, they operate a complete trust culture throughout.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance analysis on certain accounts
- Support the production of site P&L accounts and answer queries where required
- Take ownership of key P&L accounts to ensure accurate recording of costs
- Support with process improvements and efficiency's
- Monitoring overheads and look at streamlining processes to save costs
- Identify ways to reduce journal count to produce monthly accounts
Who are you?
- Part Qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA Accountant or working toward
- Have an exceptional eye for detail, commercially minded
- Intermediate Excel skills - pivots, v look ups, sum ifs ect
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.