Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£40000 - £47000 per annum + great benefits!
about 1 month ago
Our client is a global leader within their industry and strives to work with collaboration and innovation at the heart of everything that they do. They are now looking for a Qualified or Nearly Qualified Management Accountant to join their Finance Team in their Leamington Spa office.
You could gain access to a network that supports the nation and an ambitious company that provides many benefits including a bonus based on personal and company performance, a competitive double matching contributory pension scheme, and a number of additional flexible benefits.
An Opex Management Accountant will gain exposure to:
- Business Partnering with an offshore partner, external auditors, internal finance colleagues
- Develop process improvements to effectively deliver complete and accurate financial information. Becoming a Subject Matter Expert on projects relating to RTR Opex.
- Producing regular standardised financial performance and forecast reports. Ensure reporting is relevant, timely and accurate.
- Ensuring that accounting entries are appropriately classified in accordance with internal policy, accounting standards, nature of expenditure or form of control.
- Ensuring that KPI's are met, the accuracy of the financial data and that SOPs are updated regularly and when changes occur within the organisation.
- Processing financial entries leading to complete and accurate financial information and production of financial reporting. Processing financial transactions and data for operational expenditure, ensuring the data used is consistent and accurate, the appropriateness of all inputs and outputs, and the completeness, consistency and accuracy of all data.
- Processing the annual allocations and group service agreements through discussion with finance and cost centre managers to deliver agreed recharges and allocations. Investigate financial and tax queries arising from the process.
Management Accountants will ideally:
- Be ACCA / ACA / CIMA Newly or Part-Qualified.
- Solid understanding of Management Accounts and knowledge on Record to Report functions.
- Experience in a large, regulated business would be an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and communication skills, with knowledge of SAP.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £47,000 and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉