£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Keen to speak with experienced Management Accountants, as I have been instructed on an exclusive basis to recruit a Management Accountant for a commercial, PE backed service business based in Stourport-on-Severn. This is a fixed term contract for a 12-month period. You will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller, to take a proactive approach in the production of accounting and financial reporting, for the business venture.
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in hard accounting skills, supported by a natural flair in communication and presentation skills with a view to see the organisations big picture to help the business make the best decisions.
You can expect a salary between £30,000- £35,000 PA.
Please be available for interviews W/C 16th November.
Management Accountants role
- Produce monthly management accounts and reports, including profit and loss, balance sheet and other relevant management information
- Aid with the completion of year end statutory accounts to ensure there is a supporting file for the auditors
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Manage cash flow and to ensure payments are made in a timely manner, along with reconciliations
- Attend (when required) regular board meetings to present findings
- Ensure accounts are compliant and are produced within the GAAP UK guidelines
Management Accountant person brief
- A part qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant with at least 2 years Management Accounting experience
- Experience of preparing and presenting information to management at board meetings
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and to be able to work with multiple entities
- An excellent team player
The following benefits package is available for the Management Accounting role:
- Salary between £30,000- £35,000 depending on experience
- Fun environment to work in, excellent office space with mapped out career progression