Birmingham, West Midlands
£225 - £300 per day + .
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for Management Accountant for a leading organisation based in Edgbaston for 12 months.
The Management Accountant is a pivotal role within the finance function and to the wider business. You will work closely with the Finance Director to assist in the production of month end management accounts and maintain financial controls. You will also be heavily involved in the development of improving processes to enhance the departments contribution the company.
This role will ideally suit someone with month end experience, speak to non-finance and someone who is keen to develop with an exciting and growing business.
- Posting month end accruals, prepayments
- Month end management accountants
- Maintaining accurate inter company records
- Budgeting and Forecastings.
- Support balance sheet financial controls
- Development and maintenance of a risk-based approach to financial controls
- Month end duties
- Year End
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE
- 2 years management accountants experience
- Sage software experience would be beneficial
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Must be available to start work immediately
Hours; Monday to Friday and 35 hours per week