Management Accountant (CIMA/ACCA Studier) - Part Qualified
Twickenham based role - 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
£35,000 - £37,000 + 10% bonus + 21 days holiday (rising each year) + full study support + pension + career progression
Modern Offices - free parking - and very close to nearby public transport links (Train and Bus)
Are you very career focused, and miss the buzz of working in a vibrant, exciting role everyday? Well this role may well be for you. Our highly respected, renowned and well-known client, who operate their Head Office from Twickenham, are seeking a career-focused Management Accountant, to join their finance team. You will report directly into the Financial Controller and work closely with the transactional finance team and also the other sites across the UK.
You will be articulate, hard-working and keen to complete your ACCA or CIMA studies in the next few years and already offer some exams passed and also some recent experience of performing Management Accountant duties
Your role as the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Providing a Weekly Sales Report to be sent to the business for their main core events
- Ongoing development of the weekly sales reporting for all Joint Venture contracts.
- Self-Billing invoices raised for the sales reports.
- Raising Manual Invoices / Credit Notes on request
- Work with Operations to review cost budgets agreed with Joint Ventures
- Ensuring spend is in line with agreed budgets and charges to Joint Ventures are made as soon as possible post event.
- Review event budgets on a regular basis and communicate any concerns regarding achievement of forecast profit as soon as possible
- Monthly reconciliation of the Balance Sheet ensuring all balances are understood, investigated and resolved as and when necessary.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of budgets and forecasts that need to be submitted regularly to the Group
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate financial controls, processes and procedures exist in respect of day-to-day financial functions.
- Monthly reconciliations of Marketing Costs
- Monthly Commissions calculations for any new businesses
- Month end Journal posting and full month end ownership
- Any other duties as directed by the Financial Controller
- Working closely with the transactional finance team
- Supporting during month-end and also for any ad-hoc project work
The successful Management Accountant (CIMA/ACCA studier) will offer:
- Part Qualified Accountant - wither ACCA or CIMA studier and recently sat exams
- Strong Accounting background and recent UK experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential with exposure to Charts/Graphs, Pivot Tables and Complex Formulas
- SAP or Oracle experience desirable (or similar but full training will be given)
- Be able to take a proactive approach to developing the role
- Disciplined, high level of integrity
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- "Can-Do" attitude,
- An ability to develop strong relationships across the operational business
- Succession Planning, and career progression very quickly for the right candidate
- Hybrid working / 3 days office - 2 days home
- Private Medical for all employees.
- Relaxed dress code
- Holiday buy back scheme to purchase up to an additional 10 days of annual leave
- Attendance to various social events - quarterly reward and recognition awards
- Various discounts to retailers
- Corporate gym membership with 20% off monthly price
- Free eye test and discount towards new lenses
- Flexible hours
Please do get in touch for a full job specification and for further details on this superb Management Accountant (CIMA/ACCA Studier) position. This is a unique opportunity to work with other PQ and Qualified accountants, where you can learn new skills and use your existing knowledge too.