An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant, looking to step into a Finance Business Partner opportunity, to join a rapidly growing business based in Cannock, who are experiencing year on year growth to join their FP&A function on a permanent basis. This Finance Business Partner position will have full ownership of the Groups expenses across over 10 different entities, identifying trends, challenge expenditure and identify cost saving measures across all businesses. In this newly created role, you will have full autonomy, with the ability to build your own processes and procedures.
Ideally you will be at least part way through your ACCA/CIMA, with a track record of spend reduction. Depending on experience you can expect a salary between £38,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Hybrid working is on offer, with requirements to travel to Cannock 2-3 times per week. On site parking is available.
Finance Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Build and establish strong, credible relationships with business stakeholders in aligned areas and work with relevant stakeholders to develop their understanding of the financial results and impacts of their decisions
- Explain and advise to business stakeholders the expense results and provide insights, support, and influence as necessary to develop the stakeholders understanding in their expense management
- Challenging and driving business performance through the provision of commercial insight and analysis, identifying emerging gaps to the business's plans/targets and championing the development of corrective action plans
- Design a model for analysing and allocating group expenses across the subsidiaries
- Challenge expense expenditure across the group as necessary and identify group synergies
- Identify and assess commercial opportunities and risks, using the information to help shape business priorities and mitigating actions
- Support strategic expense initiatives with each business area, while providing trusted financial guidance to maximise likelihood of successful implementation
- Continue to evolve and enhance our existing suite of reports and automate where possible
To apply for the Finance Business Partner position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.