Management Accountant- Business Partnering
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Keen to speak with part qualified accountants who are aspiring Management Accountants/Finance Business Partners, to join a high growth organization with an impressive office space in Birmingham City Centre. Depending on experience, the successful Management Accountant can expect between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + study support.
This is a role that will best suit someone who has experience producing management accounts, with an outgoing personality who enjoys conversing with others.
You will be a part of an operational finance team, helping business sites understand financial performance by reporting, budgeting, and forecasting and striving for continuous improvement.
Full job description can be provided, I will be shortlisting over the next couple of days- please get in touch ASAP to avoid missing out.
As the Management Accountant you will:
- Support with the production of timely and accurate management accounts, including processing journals, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Produce management reports and analysis in order to drive performance across the business.
- Build outstanding relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including operational managers.
- Assist in monthly performance updates with relevant divisional and operational managers.
- Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Produce reports, analysis and data for the Finance manager and Group Finance Manager - Operations on an ad-hoc basis.
- Act as the go between, between operational stakeholders and the wider finance team
To be able to thrive from the get go you will:
- Hold a recognised accounting qualification, e.g AAT qualified, or Part qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Have previous experience with management accounts, including preparing balance sheet reconciliations and have a working knowledge of prepayments and accruals.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, and competent user of other Microsoft software.
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. With experience of communicating financial information to non-finance team members.
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.