Management Accountant - Located near Stratford
My client a leading British house-hold name business is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their subsidiary. You will report directly into the Finance Director and undertake an integral role in the company. The primary focus of this role is the production of the monthly financial reporting cycle to ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable financial information to internal stakeholders. You will also assist with the production of timely, consistent and compliant, financial information translating this into management accounting reports.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Month-end responsibilities (accruals, prepayments) and audit preparation.
- Regular engagement with key stakeholders intel and external
- Analysis and production of monthly/quarterly/annual reconciliations
- To support the payroll function and account for all indirect taxes
- To support balance sheet controls with monthly/quarterly/annual reconciliations
- Process and procedure improvements including the financial evaluation of forecast, the decision-making process and monitoring of progress
- To ensure compliance with statutory and company requirements in respect of the reporting of results, assets and liabilities
- Assist with the production of management information which contributes to the performance and development of the business
Experience and skills required for the role:
- Qualified Accountant or finalist level ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier
- Good financial background with relevant technical skills
- Ability to manage and support key stakeholders and both direct and indirect reports
- Experience gained in financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Experience of producing monthly/quarterly/annual reports
- Strong systems skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manipulate large volumes of data from a variety of sources
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and drive process change and improvement
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me.