Solihull, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Management Accountant - Solihull - 40 - 45k
Recently Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or currently studying at finalist level, and now looking for a role that takes you away from just churning out month end management accounts?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a growing SME who are looking to add a Finalist/Qualified Management Accountant to their growing team in Solihull. The role will be at the forefront of preparing their management and statutory accounts, combined with driving real change within their Finance function and streamlining processes.
The organisation has an order book into the million's and plans to continue growing through Acquisitions. The finance team currently is 10 strong and requires individuals who are not afraid to challenge the business and can adapt to a fast paced and exciting working environment.
Management Accountant in Solihull responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end monthly reporting, ensuring timely and accurate provision of information for use in business decision making.
- Key point of contact to the wider management team
- Producing Strategic Business plan forecasts for wider business stakeholders using relevant revenue and costing financial models.
- Producing PMO forecasts and assisting planners with financial backing (earned value basis reporting), and also liaising with PMO team on risk assessments and risk mitigation strategies.
- A key part of the budgeting process ensuring fair and challenging targets are set for each department.
- Liaising with the commercial team and taking lead in budget/forecast updates in these commercial team meetings, whilst providing project managers with relevant information on current and forecasted spend.
- Providing in depth analysis to Non-Financial stakeholders in order to give them clarity on performance and to help with their decision making
- Key contact for external and internal auditors to assist the preparation of the annual statutory accounts.
- Support the analysis and development of long-term cost saving and contract management.
- Finalist/ Qualified - Aca, Acca or Cima
- Previous experience building relationships with non-finance
- An understanding of projects or a willingness to learn
- Management Accounts experience would be an advantage
- An analytical mindset with an ability to present
- Hands on attitude
Management Accountant in Solihull Package:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday