Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, PHC, pension, share save scheme
4 days ago
Are you looking to join a successful SME with a global reach, where you can really make a difference?
Are you a finalist or newly-qualified accountant looking for a commercially-orientated role?
Do you want to be part of a successful business that is fast-growing, ambitious and on the upwards-curve?
Then this Management Accountant may be the role for you if you have answered YES to the above, and if Sutton Coldfield is a good location for you!
This Management Accountant role is highly commercial - working closely with the new sales team, reviewing new contracts, profitability, performance and driving revenue; with lots of business interface and a role that has excellent potential to grow and develop.
The Management Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Complete month-end activities, including variance analysis and explanation.
- Advise on adverse variances and be prepared to suggest improvements.
- Business Partner the Sales and Commercial team, working closely and building strong trustworthy relationships.
- Contract review, pricing, and profitability analysis.
- Develop KPIs to support target monitoring and improvement activities on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Constructively challenge budget holders around KPI performance.
- Complete monthly group reporting dashboards.
- Manage the annual budget process.
- Provide advice and support to budget holders to help them manage their budgets effectively.
- Manage the financial forecasting process.
- Seek to continuously improve the budgeting and monthly reporting process.
- Conduct performance risk assessment and advise/evaluate ways to minimise those risks.
The successful Management Accountant will be a finalist or newly-qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA), with a commercial mind-set and a desire to drive profitability. You may be Practice or Industry trained, from a financial or management accounting background; the person is most important to this role - someone who can work closely and business partner the commercial team - identify opportunities, drive improvements, track performance, constructively criticise, assess risk, build relationships, advise on results, find solutions, analyse the market - this role really has the potential to grow and develop into something much more as the business continues to grow and dominate their market.
This Management Accountant role based in Sutton Coldfield is attracting a salary of circa £40,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, share save scheme, and other flexible benefits.
If this Management Accountant role in Sutton Coldfield sounds like the commercial type of role you're seeking, please apply at your earliest convenience to this advert with your most recent CV.
This role is easily commuteable from North Birmingham, the West Midlands, North Warwickshire, and South Staffordshire.