Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension
4 months ago
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Shirley, Birmingham
Salary/Benefits: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Overview of the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a group of forward thinking, highly respected health/medical practices across the UK. This is an organisation that put patient care at the heart of everything they do. With plans to expand their finance division so excellent career progression opportunities will be available to you. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will take full responsibility for the monthly management accounts as well as partnering with senior management throughout the business.
How can this role benefit you? Not only can this position offer you a competitive package you'll have the opportunity to join a reputable business that pride themselves on their rewarding culture. You will be mentored throughout your career and given all the training and skills needed in order to succeed and qualify within your career.
- Production of monthly management accounts for multiple legal entities
- Assist in the control of purchase orders/invoices in line with authorisation levels
- Product a detailed analysis of reconciliation of actual transactions against expected forecast
- Balance sheet reconciliations and financial control
- Close partnering and liaison with business to ensure accurate forecasting and providing support to non-financial managers to ensure the forecast represents the operational and commercial opportunities of business units
Requirements of the Role:
- Must be part or newly qualified ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent
- Previous experience in management accounting would be highly desirable
- Good analytical skills and communications skills
- Experience of Sage Line 50 and strong use of Excel
If you are someone who fits the above criteria and would like to find out more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield on 0121 752 3824 or email for a confidential conversation.