Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Or are you currently in practice and looking to make the move to industry and keen to move into a Management Accountant position?
I am currently working with a growing Services business based close to Solihull who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their business, offering a salary of £40k - £45k plus 25 days annual leave. The plan is for this role to develop into a Finance Business Partner position within the first 12 months.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Performing the day to day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned cost centre owners
- Attending regular meetings with key stakeholders to discuss budgets and deliverables
- Month end, quarter end and year end close for specified business functions
- Preparing variance analysis for senior management
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations, account analysis and accrual calculations
- Being a key contact for business functions financial/ budget inquiries
As Management Accountant you will have
- A qualification or nearing the end of your studies in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Extensive understanding of accounting practices
- Excellent excel skills with the ability to confidently interrogate and manage large volumes of data
- Experience in presenting data to senior management and making recommendations