West Bromwich, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: West Bromwich, Birmingham
Salary/Benefits: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE, Plus 7% Bonus, Company Pension, Full Study Support
Overview of the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a large, market leading organisation who are looking for talented people to join them in their expanding finance team based in the West Bromwich region. They are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified or Part Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA Management Accountant to be part of a new area of business, within a recognised brand. Within this role you'll have the opportunity to work within a face-paced, thriving environment providing management accounting and reporting services.
How can this role benefit you? Not only can this position offer you a competitive package you'll have the opportunity to join a reputable business that pride themselves on their rewarding culture. With free parking, a canteen on site, flexible working hours and full study support provided, you will be mentored throughout your career and given all the training and skills needed in order to succeed qualify within your career.
- Completion of month end including posting SAP journals and prepayments
- Interpretation of accounting information and actioning corrections and amendments
- Analysis of month end reports and financial results
- Balance sheet reconciliations and financial control
- Consolidating forecast, budget and three-year plan submissions
Requirements of the Role:
- Must be part or newly qualified ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent
- Experience of retail / hospitality / multi-site operations desirable but not required
- Good analytical skills and communications skills
- Previous experience within a management accountant role would be desirable however applicants without this will also be considered
If you are someone who fits the above criteria and would like to find out more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield on 0121 752 3824 or email for a confidential conversation.