Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Private Healthcare, Pension, Bonus
4 months ago
Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary/Benefits: £40,000 DOE, Bonus, Company Pension and Private Health care
Overview of the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading hospitality business that has multiply sites across the UK. Within this role you'll have the opportunity to work within a face-paced, thriving environment where you shall join the managing accountant and reporting team whom are dedicated to driving business performance, insights and reports to the Board, Exec team and wider business.
How can this role benefit you? Not only can this position offer you a competitive package you'll have the opportunity to join a reputable business that pride themselves on their rewarding culture within the hospitality market. Due to expand with further sites across the UK this organisation are looking for career focused individuals to progress within the business. You will be mentored throughout your career and given all the training and skills needed in order to succeed qualify within your career.
- To product variance analysis on key revenue and cost lines as well as supporting budgets and forecasts
- To produce robust balance sheet reconciliations and ensure outstanding items are cleared in a timely fashion
- To assist in the forecasting and annual budgeting processes and provide financial support to key business stakeholders
- To assist in the production of daily, weekly and periodic reporting as well as management information packs and Board papers
Requirements of the Role:
- Must be part or newly qualified ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent
- Ability to challenge processes and identify improvements to build robust efficient processes / enhance existing ways of working
- Experience of retail / hospitality / multi-site operations desirable but not required
- Good analytical skills and communications skills
- Previous experience within a management accountant role would be desirable however applicants without this will also be considered
If you are someone who fits the above criteria and would like to find out more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield on 0121 752 3824 or email for a confidential conversation.