£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
7 months ago
Management Accountant - £37,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience)
6 month FTC + 25 days holiday + pension pro-rata
Fully remote role but possibly a few days based in the Wokingham, Berkshire Officer
We are delighted to be supporting our high-profile, well respected Business Services client, who seek to appoint an experienced, diligent and hands-on Management Accountant, initially for a 6 month contract, as they go through a system implementation.
Working for a rapidly growing business, in Wokingham, they are looking for a smart, talented and ambitious individual to join their Finance team of 20. The role will offer you a broad range of responsibilities including management accounting for a number of their entities, supporting them whilst they go through a system implementation, as well as cashbooks and other ad-hoc tasks to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
The role is ideally seeking the chosen candidate to join around end of April 2022 and your duties/role will include
- Responsible for providing management accounts for a number of the group's entities
- Ensuring accurate accounting, and completion of the reconciliation packs and all within the required timescales
- Processing of monthly journals, accruals and pre-payments
- Processing cashbook entries, and reconciling bank data to the finance system
- Production of variance analysis
- Assisting with various process improvements and adding value wherever needed
- Using Intermediate Excel - Pivot Tables, V Look-ups, SUM IFs
The successful Management Accountant may be Part Qualified, or Qualified by experience, but what is important, is that the individual should be team oriented, focusing on driving the objectives of the team and the business forward and should show initiative in playing a pivotal role within this team team. A continuous improvement/successful mindset is sought and an individual that also shows interest in their own personal development.
You will ideally be available at short notice for this role, and be happy and able to commit to a 6 month FTC role. In addition you will receive great training, on-boarding and being part of a very successful, diligent and friendly finance team. Please get in touch for further details.