Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a Services Business based in Birmingham City Centre as they look to recruit a Management Accountant.
This role is paying between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience plus; 25 days annual leave, flexible working and great management.
You will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts and providing an effective business partner service to the relevant divisions.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Production of monthly management accounts with relevant analysis and commentary.
- Quarterly forecasting
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process
- Investment appraisals
- P&L, balance sheet and cash-flow management
- KPI reporting
Skills and Experience
- ACCA/CIMA finalist or qualified
- Complex budgeting and forecasting
- Comfortable reporting into Senior Managers and Directors
- High level of IT skills (Excel essential to manipulate data including vlookups and pivot tables).
- Excellent attention to detail.