Solihull, West Midlands
£28000 - £30000 per annum + 10% bonus, study support
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global Financial Services business as they look to recruit a commercially minded, part-qualified Management Accountant.
This role is paying circa £30,000 depending on experience plus; 10% bonus, study, 25 days annual leave and a flat structure that encourages progression.
You will be responsible for reporting, planning and detailed analysis to support the business and meeting company reporting deadlines with a particular focus on timely and accurate reporting.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Play a vital role in month end closing; variance analysis, review of P&L/balance sheet and production of full end to end management accounts.
- Performing complex reconciliations to ascertain company financial performance.
- Business partnering internal stakeholders.
- Maintaining completeness and accuracy of the nominal ledger.
- Monitoring and influencing team KPI's.
Skills and Experience
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- High level of IT skills (Excel essential to manipulate data including vlookups and pivot tables).
- Experience working in a large, international business will be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.