Solihull, West Midlands
£25000 - £27000 per annum + study support
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside an excellent business based in Solihull as they look to recruit a confident and commercial Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This role is paying up to £27,000 plus study support, fantastic management and great opportunities for progression. You will be working closely alongside a supportive Finance Manager who will ensure you follow a structured career development plan that progresses alongside your studies.
You will be responsible for assisting in the production of monthly management accounts as well as providing ad hoc support to the wider finance team.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Period end management accounts processes including full balance sheet workings and reconciliation.
- Preparation, analysis and communication of monthly financial performance to FM and other key management and stakeholders, including analysis of actuals vs budgets and forecasts with commentary.
- Review of P&L accounts with branch manager
- Preparation and presentation of P&L and Balance Sheet and regular forecast updates
Skills and Experience
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience assisting with the production of management accounts
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced finance environment
- Able to convey complex financial information in a simplified manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel