Our client is an award-winning health and well-being innovation company looking for a Management Accountant having recently been taken over by a Private Equity Company.
Initially established over 100 years ago and family owned their global network supplies products into a constantly changing and developing market.
The organisation has ambitions to quadruple growth in the next five years so it is imperative that candidates are commercial in there approach and are ambitious to help drive the business forward.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Support sales and marketing to improve the gross margin.
- Involvement with the sales tendering process
- Understand and drive the pricing matrix
- Ownership and delivery of timely month end results
- Preparation of monthly manufacturing and sales statements within the monthly reporting pack
- Be involved with the reduction of the cost of quality/supply
- Explanation and analysis of variances
- Be involved with stock analysis
- Co-ownership for setting sales and manufacturing performance targets
- Full understanding of the standard costing process
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing cost streams and routing processes
- Capital expenditure request control, preparation and monitoring
- Undertaking appropriate analysis to drive cost efficiency's and maintain profitability of sales/manufacturing re gross margin
- Apply commercial awareness to drive the performance of the business
As the successful Management Accountant you are likely to have significant experience in:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA part qualified or qualified with good analytical experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel being highly proficient in deciding what formulas should be used and their application i.e. VLookups, Data Sorting, Pivot Tables
- Good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office packages i.e. Powerpoint / Word / Office
- Conversant and comfortable with different computer systems
- Must have Manufacturing Accounting experience
There is an attractive benefits package that is linked to this position.
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.