Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £27000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is now looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance Team in North Birmingham and is offering up to £27,000 for this opportunity to join a vibrant shared services function as part of the management accounting team.
Liaising with Business Partners and Operational teams a Management Accountant will gain exposure to:
- Ensuring that all operational activity are reflected in the accounts.
- Processing and supporting the production of Management Accounts for month end reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and delivering robust reconciliations, confirming the completedness and accuracy of the company's financial performance and position.
- Contributing to the culture of continuous improvement
- Analysing, investigating and providing resolution to any variances.
The Management Accountant will ideally be:
- AAT Qualified, or CIMA Part-Qualified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the accruals concept and matching.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and analytical skills.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £27,000 and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 |