Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global business as they look to recruit a commercially minded, part-qualified Management Accountant. Group turnover is in excess of £200m with plans for growth to continue over the next 3 years.
This role is paying between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience plus; study support, flexible annual leave and lovely offices which have recently been refurbished.
You will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts in order to represent a consistent and accurate picture of the financial performance and position of the business.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assist in month end closing; variance analysis, review of P&L/balance sheet and production of full end to end management accounts.
- Performing complex reconciliations to ascertain company financial performance.
- Business partnering internal stakeholders.
- Maintaining completeness and accuracy of the nominal ledger.
- Monitoring and influencing team KPI's.
Skills and Experience
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- High level of IT skills (Excel essential to manipulate data including vlookups and pivot tables).
- Experience working in a large, international business will be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.