£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
This organisation is a well established organisation with an excellent reputation within the market. They are looking to grow over the coming years and this an exciting time to join them during this growth phase.
The successful Management Accountant will be working for an employer who supports and invests in training for there employees.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Support sales and marketing to improve the gross margin.
- Involvement with the sales tendering process
- Understand and drive the pricing matrix
- Ownership and delivery of timely month end results
- Preparation of monthly manufacturing and sales statements within the monthly reporting pack
- Be involved with the reduction of the cost of quality/supply
- Explanation and analysis of variances
- Be involved with stock analysis
- Co-ownership for setting sales and manufacturing performance targets
- Full understanding of the standard costing process
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing cost streams and routing processes
- Capital expenditure request control, preparation and monitoring
- Undertaking appropriate analysis to drive cost efficiency's and maintain profitability of sales/manufacturing re gross margin
- Apply commercial awareness to drive the performance of the business
As the successful Management Accountant you are likely to have significant experience in:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA part qualified or qualified with good analytical experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel being highly proficient in deciding what formulas should be used and their application i.e. VLookups, Data Sorting, Pivot Tables
- Good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office packages i.e. Powerpoint / Word / Office
- Conversant and comfortable with different computer systems
There is an attractive benefits package that is linked to this position.
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.