£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + hybrid working
25 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working exclusively with a growing PE backed business based in Solihull. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be part of a high growth, high velocity business. As Management Accountant you will have heavy exposure to stakeholders and work to support and develop junior team members.
- Salary up to £47,000
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare
- Perform financial analysis and reporting, including variance analysis and forecasting.
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to support strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide financial insights and support business planning and budgeting processes.
- Conduct cost analysis and identify areas for cost optimization and process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards.
- Assist in the preparation of financial models and business cases for new projects or investments.
- Participate in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures.
- Professional certification such as ACCA, CIMA, or ACA is highly preferred.
- Proven experience as a Management Accountant or similar role, with a strong understanding of management accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Proficiency in financial software and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with teams at all levels.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.