£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
22 days ago
We are pleased to be working with a leading, worldwide Engineering firm assisting with the appointment of a Management Accountant to join their HQ based near Birmingham Business Park. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to take ownership of cost reporting for the divisional HQ. The successful Management Accountant can expect a salary up to £40,000 per annum + benefits.
You will be joining a business what enjoy creating breakthrough products, and living by their core values, helping to create a better living place.
You will be required onsite 3 days per week, with flexibility to work from home for the remainder of the week.
We are looking for an individual who is comfortable with owning a process, someone who can challenge cost centre owners and be their business partner.
Management Accountant duties:
- Ownership of preparation and reporting on corporate costs
- Preparation of month end files
- Business Partnering with cost centre managers to prepare accounts and forecasts for opex and capex cost centre
- Maintenance of the balance sheet, intercompany statement reconciliations and fixed assets
- Calculate internal recharges to divisional business units
- Support with the preparation of the annual audit
- Manage the central controls on intercompany through month end and quarterly forecasts
Qualifications and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or QBE
- Experience in cost centre accounting
- Ability to produce under pressure, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills including Excel
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.