Solihull, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Have you recently completed your ACCA/CIMA studies and looking for a new commercial role within a rapidly growing business?
I am currently working with a growing Services business based close to Solihull who are looking for a Management Accountant to join a team of 10. Reporting into the Group FC, you will be responsible for the monthly management accounts for multiple entities as well as business partnering senior management across the wider business.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts for multiple legal entities
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and strong balance sheet control (accruals, prepayments, unbilled/deferred Income)
- Produce a detailed analysis and reconciliation of actual transactions against expected forecast
- Preparation of monthly reporting
- Business partneringto ensure accurate forecasting and identification of risks and opportunities
- Providing financial support to non-financial managers
- Supporting the annual business planning and external/internal audit process
- Support FC with analysis and provision of Management Information as required.
As Management Accountant you will have:
- A qualification or nearing the end of your studies in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Extensive understanding of accounting practices
- Excellent Excel skills with the ability to confidently interrogate and manage large volumes of data
- Sage Line 50 experience would be advantageous
- Experience in presenting data to senior management and making recommendations