£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you a part qualified Accountant? Do you enjoy Management Accounts and manipulating large volumes of data?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are on the lookout for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a large service organisation with a HQ based in Lichfield to sit within their Management Accounts team following an internal promotion. Depending on experience the Management Accountant can expect a salary between £28,000 - £34,000 per annum + full ACA/ACCA/ CIMA study support.
You will be joining a business which truly values their employees, offering the opportunity to work from home 4 times per week, additional day off for your Birthday, along with discounted gym memberships and a blue light card.
To thrive from the get go, you will have previous Management Accounts experience, are used to managing large volumes and an understand of double entry accounting.
To assist the Group Management accountant in ensuring the financial records, management and statutory accounts are accurate and produced on a timely basis to assist senior managers to make sound financial decisions.
Overview of the Management Accounts role:
- Production of the monthly management accounts as per the agreed deadlines
- Responsible for cost lines exceeding £12 million per annum
- Manage capital expenditure to ensure the reflect an accurate position of the company's assets
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control account on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of Barclaycard returns
- Effectively handle all queries from key budget holders, and proactively help them to manage costs in their areas of the business
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly VAT returns.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and develop enhanced internal controls
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget for the group
- Ad hoc projects as defined by the business
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.