£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am pleased to be supporting a private equity backed, service provider based with a HQ based in Cannock, looking to appoint a part qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis, reporting into the Financial Controller, with 3 direct transactional reports paying between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience and qualification level.
This is the perfect opportunity, for a part qualified accountant who has dipped their toes in Management Accounts and looking for a business with a clear progression pathway. Succession planning will be implemented for the right individual to become a Financial Controller.
My client is looking for someone with a flexible, can-do attitude with an outgoing personality, as this is a very operational and communicative business.
From a technical perspective, you must be savvy with Excel and data driven, as this Management Accounts role will involve modelling and forecasting.
Management Accountant duties:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for 2 divisions of the group
- Sales analysis and MI commentary for senior and board level employees of the business
- Sole responsibility for businesses CAPEX tracking and forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow analysis
- Depreciation calculations and forecasting
- Process controls and improvement work
- Involvement in adhoc projects and systems upgrades
To be a successful applicant you will:
- Be an active studier of ACCA/ CIMA with month end Management Accounts experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for data manipulation and excel/system experience
- Desire to understand the operational process behind the numbers
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.