Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£25000 - £47000 per annum + great benefits!
3 months ago
Our client is a global leader within their industry and strives to work with collaboration and innovation at the heart of everything that they do. They are now looking for a Qualified or Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their Finance Team in their Leamington Spa office.
You could gain access to a global network of entrepreneurial-minded people, within a company that is committed to their employee's development and value a healthy work environment. The culture is built on fairness and concern for people, encouraging innovation, involvement and teamwork throughout the team.
A Management Accountant will gain exposure to:
- Maintaining product cost structures and producing meaningful cost variance analysis.
- Developing weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, maintaining and updating rolling stock forecasts and identifying variances.
- Developing and producing labour productivity reports, analysing and identifying key variances.
- Preparing of monthly stock and Cost of Sales journals, completion of monthly stock balance sheet account reconciliation, and recording of month-end inventory cut-off tests.
- Updating standard costs for materials, labour and overheads, analysing variances between actual and standard cost.
- Assisting with reporting of the financial performance of Continuous Improvement projects and implementation of compliant and robust internal financial controls.
Management Accountants will ideally:
- Be ACCA/CIMA Newly or Part-Qualified.
- Solid understanding of Management Accounts
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and communication skills.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £47,000 and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉