£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
16 days ago
I am interested in speaking with experienced Assistant Management Accountants who are looking to take their next step up into a Management Accounts role, taking full ownership of 2 entities within a group of companies at their HQ based in Tamworth. The Management Accountant can expect a salary between £28,000 - £34,000 per annum + full study support.
Experience is more important over qualification, applicants who are actively studying their AAT are also welcome. Previous experience in an Assistant Management Accountant role is crucial to thrive from the get go due to the complexity of the accounts.
Management Accountant role specification:
- Production of full set of management accounts for 2 entities including: Daily sales and margin submissions, cash book and bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, variance analysis
- Production of MI information pack including sales, margin stock analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Ownership of the P&L for relevant companies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Completion of annual internal statutory accounts for set of companies
Applicants will only be considered if they have a minimum of 2+ years working in a similar position with strong organisational skills, and ability to work toward strict deadlines.
Full job specification can be provided!
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.