£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus
23 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with this SME £5mil t/o engineering business in Newport, to recruit a Management Accountant. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will take full responsibility for the management accounts, controls and reporting under IFRS and UK GAAP for the Group. We are seeking an ambitious, hands on all-rounder, who is looking to progress to FD in the next 3-5 years. This is a project driven position, with strategic input into exciting projects across the business.
- Coordination and production of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statements and other supporting schedules.
- Monthly reporting, including budgets and forecasting.
- Financial support to commercial projects.
- Year end audit.
- Monthly commentary presentations.
- Treasury Management.
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), or finalist. Ideally qualified within an accountancy practice.
- SME, hands on experience.
- Proactive, driven, resilient and able to work under your own initiative.
- A highly organised, diligent person with exceptional attention to detail.
- A confident communicator who can develop relationships across all business functions.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health Care
- Company Pension
- Early Friday Finish
- Free on-site parking
Want to hear more? Please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.