£40000 - £50000 per annum
26 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with a health and social care business based in Halesowen who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their busy team. Over the past 2 years the business has been through a period of growth and acquisition. As they continue to grow they are seeking to double their turnover in the next 12 months, this will involve a continued process improvement and increased opportunities for development.
Are you an ambitious, driven Management Accountant looking for a new opportunity where you can put your stamp on things and drive the business forward? Would you be interested in a business which gives you the freedom to work from home and the very real opportunity to progress into a senior role? If this sounds like something you'd like to get stuck in to please get in touch today!
What's On Offer?
- Package up to £50,000
- Flexible working - 1 day from the office per week.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- As Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the business, keeping to strict monthly deadlines, which includes posting monthly accruals, prepayments and other journals.
- Preparing and posting all month-end journals.
- Managing the fixed asset registers for the business.
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations while ensuring all the reconciliation related queries are resolved in the same period.
- Assistance with daily banking such as immediate payments to suppliers where necessary
- Contribution to month end reporting to Board
- Daily analysis of bank statements and forecast of upcoming payments to assist with Group cashflow
- Work with the finance team on process improvement initiatives
- Support Financial Business Partners when needed.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Resilient and embraces change
- Building internal customer relationships
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Taking responsibility
If this sounds like something you would be keen to explore, I would love to hear from you - either click to apply or give me a call!