£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Study support, Hybrid working
about 2 months ago
Do you have experience assisting with the preparation of management accounts? Have you been looking for a supportive company who will invest in you? Are you confident in your communication with internal and external stakeholders?
We are delighted to be working once again with an established, growing, and award-winning construction company based in Coventry. This creative and environmentally conscious company are going from strength to strength through natural growth and acquisitions. They are looking to recruit externally to bring a driven and ambitious Management Accountant into their organised finance team.
This position offers a salary up to £34,000 per annum.
- Producing accurate and timely management accounts.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting and providing analysis.
- Liaising with heads of departments to ensure the production of timely and reliable management information for month end, including variance analysis and reporting.
- Looking in to aged debt and accrued income management and reviewing.
- Assisting in reviewing and proposing improvements of finance processes.
- Supporting wider finance and operational team and act as a business partner to resolve issues.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Taking on other ad hoc duties required across the department.
Is It Right For You?
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with producing management accounts and be part qualified or AAT qualified and looking to move on to further study. Previous experience in business partnering is desirable.
You should be driven and have a 'can do' attitude to your work. You will need to be organised and prioritise your workload to meet specified strict deadlines. You must be approachable and be able to build strong relationships. You will need to have strong IT skills including Excel.
- Annual salary up to £34,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Study support
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for apply now by submitting our CV.