Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an accomplished Management Accountant with the confidence to challenge the status-quo? Does working in a business which encourages problem solving and development sound like somewhere you would thrive?
I am pleased to be exclusively supporting my Coventry based facilities management client looking to appoint a Management Accountant into their team on a permanent, full-time basis. This opportunity offers a salary of up to £45,000 plus hybrid working.
The successful Management Accountant will be joining a forward-thinking, innovative finance team within a fast-growing PE backed business. Offering a direct route into a Finance Business Partner position, this is a unique opportunity to join a commercially-focused Management Accounts team and develop stakeholder relationships. The ideal candidate will have strong exposure to month end deadlines, alongside a problem-solving attitude with the ability to put themselves out there and liaise with various departments throughout the business to achieve results.
- Ownership of financial reporting
- Develop relationships with operational managers to ensure production of timely management accounts, including variance analysis and reporting on contract performance
- Get involved in the annual budget and re-forecasting process, including liaising with non-financial stakeholders to develop budgets and forecasts
- Monitor budgets VS actuals, investigating any discrepancies
- Collaborate with the credit department to assess aged debt and accrued income
- Review and propose improvements for the finance team
- Support the wider finance and operational team and act as an effective business partner
- Work with operational colleagues to drive commercial decision making
Key Performance Objectives:
- Production of accurate, timely and robust management accounts
- Leading budgets and forecasting processes
- Develop strong and positive working relationships with key finance and non-finance stakeholders
- A continuous improvement mindset, consistently looking for ways to develop to drive efficiency
- Finalist or Newly Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with industry exposure, ideally in a facilities management environment
- Experience in production of Management Accounts
- Experience in working with operations departments to produce accurate budgets and forecasts
- proven ability and sound understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent Excel skills
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply today.