£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Early Friday finish
2 months ago
Are you experienced in the preparation of management accounts? Do you have an analytical mindset? Are you qualified by experience?
We are working with a global leader in design and manufacturing. Their focus is on providing the best quality, range and offering a bespoke service to clients all over the world. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. This role offers you the opportunity to be a part of their small, well organised and streamlined finance function.
This position holds an annual salary of up to £40,000.
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts and reporting requirements.
- Creating and posting journals with analysis detail and be able to explain variance.
- Carrying out bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Completing weekly sales report and cash forecasts.
- Assisting with yearly budget and forecasts.
Is this role right for you?
You must be a confident and competent Management Accountant. You should have in depth analytical skills and be able to communicate your findings effectively. You will need to be organised, accurate and able to assist with ad hoc duties. Strong Excel skills are essential. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
What Is In It For You?
- Annual salary of up to £40,000 DOE
- Early Friday finish
- Free parking
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.