Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with this SME £7mil t/o service business in Bicester, to recruit a Management Accountant. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will take full responsibility for the preparation of accounts for a group comprising 2 entities in the UK and US, reporting under IFRS for the Group and UK GAAP for the UK operating subsidiary.
- Coordination and production of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statements and other supporting schedules.
- Weekly / monthly sales reporting and quarterly forecasting.
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers.
- Financial support to projects.
- Authorisation of bank transactions and supplier payment runs.
- Payment of UK payroll, taxes & National Insurance deductions.
- Management of the Accounts Assistant.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), or finalist. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Ideally SME, hands on experience.
- Proactive, driven, resilient and able to work under your own initiative.
- A highly organised, diligent person with exceptional attention to detail.
- A confident communicator who can develop relationships across all business functions.
- Sage 200 experience is desirable.
- £50,000 salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Health Care
- Company Pension
- Discretionary rewards
- Free on-site parking
Want to hear more? Please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.