I am looking to speak to Management Accountants/ Assistant Management Accountants, to join a welcoming and successful finance team for a company based in Cannock. You will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager and will play a crucial part in the day to day reporting, with a large focus around month end. You can expect a salary between £28-000- £32,000.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified or working toward your CIMA/ ACCA with good knowledge of Excel, you will be extremely organised, self-motivated and be quick to develop a sound knowledge of the wider business and key drivers behind financial performance.
Please note - this Management Accountant position is remote, ideally you will live local to Cannock should the need to go into the office arise.
Please be available for interviews week commencing 19th September for a video interivew.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Production of daily and monthly financial reporting
- Manage capital expenditure
- Review of period end postings, analysis of variances to budgets and forecasts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Accruals & prepayments
- Ensure all coding is correct on purchase orders
- Manage commercial card and other expense processing, ensuring all supporting documents are completed correctly
- Adhoc financial analysis is required
- Solid all round accounts experience.
- Minimum AAT Qualified or equivalent.
- Strong/advanced Ms Excel skills are a must - VLOOKUP, Pivot table and if statements minimum.
- Ability to deliver both independently and as part of the team with minimum supervision.
- Good IT skills - ability to pick up new systems quickly and efficiently.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Must be a team player with the ability to support in other areas of the business where necessary. You will be an extremely well-organised individual, able to multitask and prioritise work load with positive, flexible attitude.
For more information please do get in touch!