Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Banbury, in search of a Management Accountant. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects. We are looking for an ambitious, technically minded Management Accountant to join the business to support across a variety of functions.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this role will be supporting all aspects of the company financial affairs including group reporting, variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and reviewing financial statements and cash flow.
- Group reporting (actual, budget and forecast), with commentary.
- To support the senior leadership team and other functional managers in provision of data for group reporting such as half year, full year and other key group activities.
- To work with group resources to facilitate internal and external audit engagements and responses.
- Support group data requests for insight on performance and compliance.
- Monitor and manage daily financial operations, cash flow, and inter-company transactions.
- Process accruals, prepayments, payroll entries.
- Review and control gross margin.
- Liaise with local tax and accounting specialists within each country on specific requirements.
- Review VAT and annual returns, reconciling to accounting system.
The ideal candidate would ideally be fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), and want to progress within a fast paced, growing global business.
Other requirements include:
- Group Reporting experience.
- UK/EU VAT and foreign currency transactions.
- Experience within intercompany and multi entity organisations.
- Well-versed in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Team player, pro-active, who enjoys challenges.
- Can work under pressure with tight deadlines.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £50,000.
- Full study package if required.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand.
- A positive and down-to-earth culture.
- Flexible working arrangements.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct!