Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting an innovative, global business, who currently have over 300 manufacturing facilities globally. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their established Finance team.
This opportunity would be well suited to someone coming from a manufacturing or engineering background, who has some Management Accounts experience. This role will see you being involved in budgeting and forecasting, creating strong working relationships with key stakeholders, and analysing financial data for the business.
This business are looking for someone who is either qualified or studying towards their accountancy qualification. As such a large business, they have a number of progression opportunities available for the successful candidate, so they are looking for someone who is ambitious and determined.
- Preparation and delivery of daily and weekly reporting of plant performance
- Responsible for ensuring accurate standard data within ERP system.
- Assisting the completion of monthly Trial Balance and various Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Supporting the Controller in preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts Pack.
- Produce monthly part and process profitability.
- Assist in various aspects of Annual Budgeting and Quarterly Forecasting.
- Assisting with statutory reporting requirements, Year End internal and external audit process.
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis as required by the Financial Controller.
- Assist in Financial activities to support both the plant and group function as requested.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure business adherence to internal Financial controls.
Management Accountant Package:
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Additional Benefits